My spot is a secluded and closed off spot of the Chicago Riverwalk. We didn't visit this spot on the trip, but I found it on my own time with my good friend Imogen when we took a late night walk. We had recently moved in together, although we had learned about one another online, we went on a late night walk and seized the opportunity of time and privacy to talk one-on-one without any restraints. I chose this location because it brings back the fondness of our first night together, our first adventure together, and the thing in our friendship which brought us closer. There are two small staircases that head down towards the river in-between two bridges. It is very quiet compared to the rest of the Riverwalk- to the point where you can hear the water lap against the concrete. Not many people know about it either. I feel as if it is one of the area's best kept secrets; It's not usual to find near-silence in the city.
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Kelly Dress - Secluded Riverwalk
My spot is a secluded and closed off spot of the Chicago Riverwalk. We didn't visit this spot on the trip, but I found it on my own time with my good friend Imogen when we took a late night walk. We had recently moved in together, although we had learned about one another online, we went on a late night walk and seized the opportunity of time and privacy to talk one-on-one without any restraints. I chose this location because it brings back the fondness of our first night together, our first adventure together, and the thing in our friendship which brought us closer. There are two small staircases that head down towards the river in-between two bridges. It is very quiet compared to the rest of the Riverwalk- to the point where you can hear the water lap against the concrete. Not many people know about it either. I feel as if it is one of the area's best kept secrets; It's not usual to find near-silence in the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment