Monday, September 5, 2011

Hyun Jee Chang_Quiet, yet busy nature.






I chose Chicago Riverwalk to my space because it was the place that impressed me when I finished the walk. The reason that this place impressed me was because everyone in my chosen space was very relaxed and everything around this area was beautiful. It was a breathing space with freedom that we can take a rest in this busy town. When I went to my space early in the morning, I was able to take a pictures of architectures and environments. In the afternoon, I could take a pictures of people doing something and I looked for the space that seem to be ignored by people and the space that evokes for me a sense of calm. I had wonderful time while I was taking picture at the Chicago Riverwalk and I thought it was a great place to work on my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment